- Provisional bookings can be made by telephone but they must be confirmed by post or email within 7 days by completing a booking form.
- WWAC reserve the right to alter/change all activities due to weather conditions and safety factors.
- It is up to the individual to provide WWAC with all relevant medical conditions, allergies or special needs at time of booking.
- Any persons under the age of 18 must obtain parental consent
- WWAC reserve the right to remove any persons from an activity due to misconduct or abusive behaviour towards WWAC staff.
- Any gross misconduct leading to the loss or damage to WWAC property and/or equipment, including facilities used, will be invoiced at cost of repair or replacement.
- WWAC accept no responsibility for personal belongings on site. Any lost property must be claimed within 7 days.
- Minimum group size for any activity is 6 unless otherwise stated.
- Provisional bookings can be made by telephone but they must be confirmed within 7 days, by email or post, by completing the front sheet of the “Group Activities Booking Form”. The back page of the booking form with the group member details is required 3 weeks prior to booked date. Also for Non-School groups a 50% deposit is payable at time of booking either in cash or by cheque made payable to “Hull Trinity House Charity”. Schools will be invoiced in full on the day of the activity.
- Once a booking has been made then final numbers must be confirmed 3 weeks prior to activity date. If final numbers are not confirmed then the full number of places booked will be invoiced for.
- If a group size increases then this must be authorised by either the Centre Manager or Secretary to ensure staff availability.
- If a booking is cancelled with less than 2 weeks’ notice then full invoice is payable, 2-6 weeks prior then 50% of invoice is payable.
- It is the Group Leaders responsibility to obtain parental consent for any group members under the age of 18.
- It is the Group Leaders responsibility to provide WWAC with all relevant medical conditions, allergies or special needs for all group members.
- The Group Leader(s) accept responsibility for the general conduct of the group members throughout the stay.
- The Group leader(s) and other accompanying adults agree to act “in loco parentis” at all times. WWAC staff provide activity instruction only to groups during sessions.
- If a group member is removed from an activity due to misconduct then it is the Group Leaders responsibility to supervise them.